- Product Code: White005
- Availability: In Stock
A white tea variety from the mountains in Yunnan, South-West China.
The leaves grow in 1300m-2000m altitude in relatively steady temperatures (12°C-23°C).
The leaves and many silvery tips produce a soft, mild, delicately fruity-grassy aroma.
Full of antioxidants and vitamins.
50g (default, makes 50-75 cups), please select quantity under 'options'.
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- helps lowering cholesterol
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluoride which helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease