Bu Lang Pu Erh cake
Limited edition of a vintage Pu Erh cake from 2015.
This 'cooked' cake is from the Bu-Lang mountains in the Xishuangbanna Manghai region, Yunnan, Southwest China.
The cakes are still the traditional way to produce Pu Erh in Yunnan.
In the past the pressed tea was used as currency and it was easier to transport than loose tea leaves.
The flavour is soft, aromatic with the typical complex earthiness of an excellent Pu Erh.
Just break off a piece and brew it like any other Pu Erh.
Cake weighs about 375g.
Health properties:- stimulates liver function which helps reduce cholesterol and uric acid (responsible for arthritis)
- reduces fat tissue and prevent absorption of fat
- suppresses hunger and aids digestion - perfect for slimming
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- strengthens immune system
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- helps against constipation
- anti ageing properties
- strong antiviral capability
|Ingredients||Just break off the required amount of tea. 90°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 2-5 minutes, 3-4 infusions|