- Product Code: Puerh001
- Availability: In Stock
The famous tea from Yunnan in South-West China.
The smell and flavour of Pu Erh is typically earthy, even with notes of leather and manure. The taste is nevertheless round and pleasant.
It is well worth getting used to it because Pu Erh possesses unique health benefits (see below).
50g (default, makes 50 cups), also available in 100g, 250g or in our 100g wooden chest, please select under 'options'.
- stimulates liver function which helps reduce cholesterol and uric acid (responsible for arthritis)
- reduces fat tissue and prevent absorption of fat
- suppresses hunger and aids digestion - perfect for slimming
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- strengthens immune system
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- helps against constipation
- anti ageing properties
- strong antiviral capability