King of Pu Erh
Fine, tippy high-quality Pu-Erh from Yunnan (Southwest China).
This Pu Erh has the quality to mature and will get better over time, which is a unique property of a good Pu Erh. Like a good wine, it improves with age.
Mild earthy, smoky leathery and slightly sweet taste.
50g (default, makes 50-75 cups), please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- stimulates liver function which helps reduce cholesterol and uric acid (responsible for arthritis)
- reduces fat tissue and prevent absorption of fat
- suppresses hunger and aids digestion - perfect for slimming
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- strengthens immune system
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- helps against constipation
- anti ageing properties
- strong antiviral capability
|Ingredients||90-95°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 2-5 minutes, 2-3 infusions|