Japanese Mixture of green tea and brown, roasted rice. Genmaicha means literally 'brown rice tea'. Reminds one of
popcorn because some of the rice corns pop during the roasting. Nutty
rice flavour with some green tea sweetness. This unusual taste goes well
with most Asian food.
50g (default, makes 25-50 cups), also available in 100g, 250g or in our 100g wooden chest, please select under 'options'.
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- helps lowering cholesterol
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluorine which helps to prevents tooth decay and gum disease
|Ingredients||80°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 1-2 minutes, 2 infusions|