- Product Code: Oolong001
- Availability: In Stock
Oolong (also spelt Wu Long) means ‘black dragon’ and is a semi-oxidised tea (between black and green teas).
The dark, almost fully oxidised leaves are blended with orange blossoms, orange peel and natural aroma.
The result is a rich, slightly roasted flavour with fruity citrus notes.
50g (makes 25 cups) also available in 100g or 250g, please select under 'options'.
- very effective in lowering cholesterol
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluoride which helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease