Pajarito is native the Itapúa, Paraguay.
This product is still processed in the traditional way.
The leaves are stocked for 20 months to guarantee an incomparable quality.
A mate with stems and a strong, lasting taste.
1kg in original packaging.
- contains vitamins A (beta-carotene), C, E, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B5 B complex
- rich in minerals (calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus) and trace elements
- has the same amount of antioxidants as green tea
- contains caffeine
- is very energising and combats fatigue
- increases concentration and mental alertness
- helps to burn fat
- suppresses appetite and aids weight loss
- strengthens the immune system
- helps to lower cholesterol
- cleanses and detoxifies