- Product Code: Chinagr002
- Availability: In Stock
An excellent tea from the Southeast of China.
The big, slightly twisted green leaves produce a mellow and fruity flavour with nutty notes.
Easy to drink and perfect for green tea novices.
Qiandao is ideal for everybody who thinks that green teas are bitter with no taste (i.e. supermarket tea bags).
50g (default, makes 25-50 cups), please select quantity under 'options'.
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- helps lowering cholesterol
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluorine which helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease