An unusual blend of rooibos, thyme, rosemary, liquorice root, carrot pieces, orange peel and cloves.
Wonderful fresh, dry, slightly herbal-spicy taste of sunny earth and Mediterranean smells in the air.
100g (default, makes 50-75 cups), also available 250g or in our 100g wooden tea chest, please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- contains antioxidants, incl. vitamin C, which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- lowers blood pressure
- contains no caffeine and is very low in tannins
- inhibits lipid per-oxidation and brain ageing
- aids liver tissue regeneration
- improves glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- helps to relieve gastrointestinal and respiratory problems
- High in Vitamin C (known to lower the bodies cortisol production)
- Caffeine free (perfect to help with a good sleep at night)
- Contains antioxidants (great for post workout tea, add it in your smoothie)
- Help with Skin rejuvenation.
|Ingredients||100°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 3-30 minutes, 2 infusions|