Pure high quality 'long cut' Rooibos (= Redbush) from West South Africa.
Mild-earthy, soft-fruity character.
No caffeine which makes it suitable for children, expecting mothers and/or as an evening/night drink.
100g (default, makes 50-75 cups), also available 250g or in our 100g wooden tea chest, please select under 'options'.
- contains antioxidants, incl. vitamin C, which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- lowers blood pressure
- contains no caffeine and is very low in tannins
- inhibits lipid per-oxidation and brain ageing
- aids liver tissue regeneration
- improves glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- helps to relieve gastrointestinal and respiratory problems
|Ingredients||100°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 3-30 minutes, 2 infusions|