From Yunnan in South-West China - the famous Pu Erh.
The taste is typically earthy but round and pleasant. It is well worth getting used to it, Pu Erh has unique health benefits (see below).
50g (default, makes 50 cups), also available in 100g, 250g or in our 100g wooden chest, please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- stimulates liver function which helps reduce cholesterol and uric acid (responsible for arthritis)
- reduces fat tissue and prevent absorption of fat
- suppresses hunger and aids digestion - perfect for slimming
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- strengthens immune system
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- helps against constipation
- anti ageing properties
- strong antiviral capability
|Ingredients||90-95°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 2-5 minutes, 2 infusions|