Only young shoots are used for his very wholesome infusion of the
stinging nettle. Full of vitamins, iron, magnesium and minerals. It is
anti-inflammatory, helps against allergies, is soothing and can be used
as a diuretic.
As a customer put it recently after a pot of nettle tea: "I am nettlelised."
100g (default, makes 50 cups), also available as 250g or 500g, please select under 'options'.
- Anti-inflammatory for interior and exterior use
- Osteoarthritis, joint pain and gout
- Helps against allergies and
- Hay fever (nettle contains small amounts of histamin)
- Natural treatment for eczema
- Stimulate hair growth
- Treat disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract
- Provides asthma relief
- Acts as a diuretic
|Ingredients||90-100°C, 2 tea spoons/cup, 3-20 minutes|