€24.90 Ex Tax: €24.90
Japanese green tea powder in excellent ceremonial quality.
Matcha needs to be whisked into the water until a layer of foam forms on the top. For matcha whisker, spoon and bowl please go to "Accessories".
In original 40g airtight sealed tin.
- highest amounts of antioxidants in all teas, which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- helps lowering cholesterol
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluorine which helps to prevents tooth decay and gum disease
|Ingredients||Matcha needs to be whisked into hot water.|
|Ingredients Line 2||70°C, 1 tea spoon/bowl (matcha or breakfast bowl, not too small), if possible sift matcha through sieve, pour in the water and whisk vigorously until you get a layer of small bubbles.|
|Ingredients Line 3||Drink immediately since the matcha powder will not fully dissolve and will settle at the bottom.|