Dandelion root is a very rich source of beta-carotene (for vitamin A),
is also rich in vitamin C, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium,
zinc, and phosphorus. It also contains B complex vitamins, trace
minerals, organic sodium, and some vitamin D.
100g (default, makes 50 cups), also available as 250g or 500g, please select under 'options'.
- Is a diuretic that helps to reduce bloating and helps the kidneys clear out waste
- Helps with gallbladder problems and blockages
- Improves liver function by removing toxins and reestablishing hydration and electrolyte balance
- Helps managing Diabetes by regulating blood sugar and insulin levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Promotes digestion - stimulates appetite, and balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines
- Regulates cholesterol
|Ingredients||100°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 3-20 minutes|