Pu Erh cake
€29.50 Ex Tax: €29.50
Limited edition of a vintage Pu Erh cake from 2011. This 'cooked' cake is from the Ban Zhang mountains in the Xishuangbanna Manghai region, Yunnan, Southwest China. Still the traditional way to produce Pu
Erh in Yunnan. In the past the pressed tea was
easier to transport and used as currency.
Just break off a piece and brew it like any other Pu Erh.
Cake weighs about 375g.
Health properties:- stimulates liver function which helps reduce cholesterol and uric acid (responsible for arthritis)
- reduces fat tissue and prevent absorption of fat
- suppresses hunger and aids digestion - perfect for slimming
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- strengthens immune system
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- helps against constipation
- anti ageing properties
- strong antiviral capability
|Ingredients||Just break off the required amount of tea. 90°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 2-5 minutes, 3-4 infusions|