Tie Guan Yin Oolong
Tie Guan Yin means 'Iron Goddess of Mercy' and is one of the best known Oolongs (wu-long).
This organically grown tea comes from Anxi in Southern China.
The half open, rolled leaf is highly fragrant with a pronounced floral and slightly fruity taste.
The same leaves should be infused multiple times to get the whole palette of flavours of this tea.
Each infusion smells and tastes slightly different.
50g (default, makes 50-75 cups), also available in 100g or in our 100g wooden tea chest, please select under 'options'.
- very effective in lowering cholesterol
- full of antioxidants which can prevent heart disease, stroke and can be anti-carcinogenic
- contains vitamin C
- strong antiviral capability
- improves concentration + alertness (caffeine)
- has a diuretic effect
- contains fluoride which helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
|Ingredients||90°C, 1 tea spoon/cup, 1-2 minutes, 3 infusions|