The health benefits and energy of Mate is combined with a fresh citrus-mint taste. Contains yerba mate, lemon grass, lemon balm, fennel seeds, liquorice root and peppermint.
100g (default, makes 50-75 cups), please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- contains vitamins A (beta-carotene), C, E, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B5 B complex
- rich in minerals (calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus) and trace elements
- has the same amount of antioxidants as green tea
- contains caffeine
- is very energising and combats fatigue
- increases concentration and mental alertness
- helps to burn fat
- suppresses appetite and aids weight loss
- strengthens the immune system
- helps to lower cholesterol
- cleanses and detoxifies
|Ingredients||traditionally in mate gourd or brewed: 80°C, 1-2 tea spoons/cup, 2-5 minutes, 2-3 infusions|