€3.05 Ex Tax: €3.05
The dried peppermint mint leaves contain menthol which gives this herb its typical freshness and the satisfying aroma and smell.
The leaves can also be used for iced teas, cooking, cocktails or to blend with other teas.
50g (default, makes 25 cups), also available as 100g, 250g or 500g, please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- improves digestion and reduces flatulence
- reduces heartburn
- eases nausea and vomiting
- contains no caffeine
- fights bad breath
- controls muscle aches and chronic pain
- clears congestion and cough related to colds and allergies
- controls mild asthma
- has high levels of the mineral manganese
- is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids
|Ingredients||90-100°C, 2 tea spoon/cup, 3-20 minutes|