Organically grown, pure and dried hemp leaves.
Hemp contains CBD (cannabidiol) which is in contrast to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol - cannabis) non-psychoactive, non-toxic and doesn’t have side effects.
One cannot get 'high' on hemp tea but still get the health benefits.
Because CBD is not water soluble it should be taken with some fat (butter, full-fat milk, coconut oil etc.) to release the CBC from the leaves.
Otherwise, the taste is a bit like spinach and mushy peas with a slight sweetness but not unpleasant at all.
We favour coconut oil since it gives the brew an almost soup-like flavour.
50g (default, makes 25 cups), also available 100g or 250g, please select under 'options'.
Health properties:- Calming and relaxes the nerves.
- Help with insomnia, reduce anxiety, stress and depressions.
- Reduces chronic pain, allergies, inflammations.
- Helpful for rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis (MS) patients.
- Strengthens the immune system and fights infections associated with colds.
- Relieves muscle spasms and menstrual cramps in women.
- Contains no caffeine.
|Ingredients||90°C, 2 tea spoon/cup, add some fat (full fat milk, coconut oil, butter), 2-20 minutes, 2 infusions|